martedì 11 ottobre 2016

I'm OK

Some of you might be wondering if I eventually collapsed yesterday afternoon. I didn't, and I'm much better now! I'm just happy that: 1) my headache/migrane/sword to the brain is over; 2) I'm alive; 3)I didn't suffer a stroke. I must confess I was terrified, however, and that is why I couldn't dismiss the class properly. I still had material to teach!
I will update on Saturday... in this case because my band La Maledizione di Quentin plays at the Circus pub* on Friday night probably after 10 pm. You are all of course invited, but you have NO obligation to go. Remember! No obligation! Just to have some fun!
I hope I don't get one of these migranes onstage.
Thank you for your kind support yesterday!

*via Isaac Newton 62, Scandicci - portate "qualche" euro se non siete portatori di tessera A.C.S.I., così vi fate velocemente la tesserina

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento